I need to answer the following questions about the movie Miss Ever’s Boys:
1. Was the study approved by an Institutional Review Board (IRB)?
2. Was informed consent obtained from the participants? How did the Government receive consent from the participants?
3. Was there provision for anonymity or confidentiality for the study participants?
4. Was the study participants coerced into participating in the study, if so, how was it done?
5. What were the benefits and the risk for participating in the study?
6. Were the participants provided opportunity to ask questions about the study?
7. What was the role of the nurse in the study? Explain your answer and why you believe that was the role of the nurse.
8. Write a brief self-reflection (at least two paragraphs in length) about the movie. What did you get from the movie, and how did the movie influence your thoughts about research and what are some suggestions you would give to Miss Evers?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.