ObservationEssay Part II: Rough Draft (Due Day 1 of Module 4)
2. Write the rough draft of your essay. Your rough draft should be at least 500-750 words.
3. Refer to your observational field notes when writing this essay. Your observation notes are meant to help you generate ideas for your essay.
4. Include vivid verbs and precise, effective words in your essay to get your message across. Illustrate the theme/pattern you identified using details from all five senses.
5. Be sure to include the following:
• A thesis statement and introduction paragraph.Remember, a thesis is a defining sentence or set of sentences that establishes the purpose and position of your essay.
• Supporting Paragraphs
• Closing paragraph
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.