• Introduce the Theorist and the Learning Theory
• Give quick Summary of the Theory
o Should not be more than ¾ of the first page (max one page long)
• Answer the questions….
o Why did the theorist create/ get interested/ or discover the Theory
o Do you agree or disagree with the theory
• Give your reasons as to why you support or do not support the theory
• Support your reasons, along with the theory, with Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
o At least 2 (two) are required
o These can be found on the Kean Library Website – (Ebscohost Search Engine)
• Summarize the Articles no longer than 5 lines (5 complete sentences)
• Include at least 2 personal examples and/or 2 real life examples.
• Summarize the theory and your opinion
• Make sure to include and restate OR answer the question…
o HOW DOES IT RELATE (influence, aid, block) LEARNING.
NOTE… YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU RELATE THE THEORY, YOUR OPINION, AND
THE EXAMPLES YOU GIVE TO LEARNING!
The paper must be in 12 Times New Roman Font
4-6 Pages (not including cover page or works cited page)
Must be in APA Format
Must have in-text citations
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.