1. Analyze the main character in the movie. It should identify the developmental stage of the main character from a list of movies and analyze the psychical, cognitive and psycho social aspects of his/her development. It should provide examples from the character’s behavior that support the conclusions.
2. The Title page or References (not Work Cited) will not be counted as part of these 5 pages. Times New Roman 12 font should be used.
3. Proper References and the use of the APA style are worth 10% of the grade. References should include a minimum of 2-3 peer-reviewed articles as well as the textbook and the movie.
4. Effective Grammar & Spelling as well as clarity of ideas and examples are worth 15% of the grade.
5. An analysis of the Physical development of your character is worth 25%. The analysis of the Cognitive skills is worth 25% and of Social-Emotional development is worth 25%.
6. Our textbook: Papaplia, D. E., Feldman, R.D. &Martorell, G. (2012). Experience Human Development (12th Edition). New York: McGraw Hill
Examples of Peer-review journals: Developmental Psychology, Child Development, Journal of Educational Psychology, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Psychology and Aging, Journal of Gerontology, Journal of Abnormal Psychology, Journal of Counseling Psychology, Journal of Psychiatry, Journal of Marriage and Family.
Movies (choose one and do the analysis of the movie character):
1. The Breakfast Club 11. The Butler
2. I Am Sam 12. Something’s Gotta Give
3. The Blind Side 13. Little Miss Sunshine
4. Soul Food 14. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
5. Steel Magnolia
7. First Wives Club
8. Silver Lining Playbook
9. Girl Interrupted
10. On Golden Pond
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.