Write an essay of 750-1,000 words in which you:
1. Describe the structure and function of the electoral college.
- How and when was it created in the U.S.?
- Why was it created, and by whom?
2. Compare the electoral college to a popular vote approach for elections.
- How does the electoral college system operate/function?
- What are consequences of using an electoral college system versus a popular vote? Use the 2000 presidential election as an example.
3. Assess the value of an individual citizen’s vote under the electoral college system.
- Why does the U.S. still use the electoral college for presidential elections today?
GCU library is required. All material must come from the library and cited within the text and reference pag
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.