Form a group of 5 students. You will be given a US-listed company. You need to search for the company financial data from MSN Money at http://money.msn.com. In the quote search box, type a company name (eg: Apply, MCD…). Go to “Financial”, you will see the most recent four-year financial statements. Input 2011-2014 income statements and balance sheets into an excel sheet.
2. Calculate average annual growth rates for revenue and net income using both GEOMEAN and AVERAGE functions. Create a column chart and scatter chart of total revenue and net income. (refer to Exhibit 1-8 & Figure 1-12 in text book)
3. Prepare ratio table for all ratio on Table 4-1 (page 135), Economic profit worksheet as Exhibit 4-8 (page 134), and Z-score table as in Problem 1 of Chapter 4.
4. Prepare Pro-forma income statement and balance sheet of 2015. Use TREND function to predict 2015 sales. Each item that changes with sales will be the five-year average percentage of sales. Tax rate will be 35%. Assume the DFN will be absorbed by long-term debt and interest rate is 5% of LTD. Use TREND functions for all other accounts. Set up an interactive worksheet to eliminate DFN.
5. Prepare a cash-flow statement based on Pro-forma 2015 income statement and balance sheet.
6. Prepare common-size income statements and balance sheets for 2011-2015.
7. Replicate the analysis from Problem 2 of Chapter 6 (page 186).
8. Calculate the compound annual growth rate of the past 4-year dividends using GEOMEAN function. Calculate the intrinsic value of the stock using 12% required rate of return. Calculate intrinsic value per share by dividing the company value with the total outstanding shares. Compare against stock price. Is it a Buy or Sell?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.