Challenges to supervision in psychological practice
1. description of at least one challenge related to the practice of supervision with regard to (a) nurturing supervisees’ professional development and (b) ensuring that clients receive excellent care.
2. explain how you would address the challenges to ensure that you provide excellent supervision.
3. identify the foundational elements for superior supervision.
Use the following resources
• Bernard, J. M. (2006). Tracing the development of clinical supervision. The Clinical Supervisor, 24(1/2), 3–21.
• E. P. Shafranske (Eds.), Casebook for clinical supervision: A competency-based approach (pp. 3–15). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
• Falender, C. A., & Shafranske, E. P. (2004). Clinical supervision: A competency-based approach. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
o Ch. 1, “The Practice of Clinical Supervision” (pp. 3–35)
• Falender, C. A., & Shafranske, E. P. (2008a). Best practices of supervision. In C. A. Falender & E. P. Shafranske (Eds.), Casebook for clinical supervision: A competency-based approach (pp. 3–15). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
• Freitas, G. J. (2002). The impact of psychotherapy supervision on client outcome: A critical examination of 2 decades of research. Psychotherapy: Theory, Research, Practice,Training 39(4), 354–367.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.