For this final project component, you will use the skills you gained in this unit’s study activities to implement a Best Buy store locator application for Smart Homes using the Ruby language and the Rails framework. The Ruby on Rails Store Locator requirements are the following:
- The Web application must use Best Buy’s BBYOpen API.
- The Web application must contain the following two user interfaces:
- The application must start with a Web page that allows the user to enter a zip code and a desired search radius in miles. Once the required data has been entered by the user, there should be a submit button to execute the search request.
- Upon submitting the search request, the user should be presented with a Web page that contains a table of stores nearest to that location.
- As an option, you may choose any mapping Web service (such as Google Maps) to display the search results onto a map.
- Your completed Ruby on Rails Store Locator solution should do the following:
- Demonstrate your ability to implement a non-trivial Web application using the Ruby programming language and Rails framework.
- Demonstrate your ability to integrate third-party application programming interfaces to communicate with a Web service.
- Demonstrate your ability to implement a user interface that accepts user input without error
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.