Most measures of business performance are internal financial measures, such ROI, ROA, and cost per unit. Measures of marketing performance are external measures that consider customer perception and competitor position. Business and marketing performance measures can paint very different pictures.
Part 1: Researching Marketing Performance Metrics
Using mainly articles from the library’s full-text databases, research the measures of marketing performance. You may rely on general research in the area or focus on an industry that is related to your career. Complete the following:
- Discuss 3 measures of marketing performance.
- Analyze the metrics that are used to evaluate the measures.
- Provide a case study of a company that exemplifies the best practices of each measure.
This section of the paper should be 3 pages in length and use research from the library’s full-text databases.
Part 2: Researching Net Marketing Contribution Over the Life Cycle
Using mainly articles from the library’s full-text databases, apply these concepts to the real world. This section must address the following:
- Present 2 marketing strategies, and analyze how they can affect the net marketing contribution in the short-term.
- Analyze net marketing contribution in the introductory stage.
- Analyze net marketing contribution in the late-growth stage.
This section of the paper should be 3 pages in length and use research from the library’s full-text databases and other quality college-level resources.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.