Discuss one (1) project where you used a problem-solving approach to address what turned out to be common-cause variation, or where you used a process improvement approach to deal with a special cause.
If you do not have a personal experience that echoes either of these situations, you may use Internet to search for a case that reflects either of these situations.
- one’s personal investment strategy since 2008
- reducing waiting times at the local hospital or emergency room
- reducing difficulties trying to connect to a Wi-Fi Internet provider
Answer the following questions in the space provided below:
- Describe the experience in the project.
- What were the solutions used to address the problem?
- Was the case you described a special-cause or common-cause?
- Do you feel the solution or approach used appropriate for the cause?
- What would you do if you could do it again?
- What conclusions can you draw from the problem-solving or process-improvement techniques?
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment. In your original work, you may use aspects of existing processes from either your current or a former place of employment. However, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to discern the organization(s) that you have used
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.