Focus on England
Here are some sites and bibliography
1. Gorry, Terry. “Equality and Discrimination in the Workplace in Ireland-An Overview.” Equality and Discrimination in the Workplace in Ireland-An Overview. Terry Gorry, n.d. Web. 23 Oct. 2015.
2. SHENOY, DEEPTI. “Courting Substantive Equality: Employment Discrimination Law In India.” University Of Pennsylvania Journal Of International Law 34.3 (2013): 611-640. Academic Search Premier. Web. 20 Oct. 2015.
3. Lu, Jiefeng. Employee Discrimination Law Research in China: A reflection on current approaches. Tsinghua China Law Review / Employment Discrimination Law Research in China: A reflection on current approaches. 19 Apr. 2012. Web 19 Oct. 2015.
4. Lerner, N. (1991). Group rights and discrimination in international law. Dordrecht, The Netherlands: M. Nijhoff
5. Stuber, Michael. “Rethinking Diversity for a Global Scope: A European / EMEA Perspective.” The Diversity Factor 15.1 (2007): n. pag. European-diversity.com. Rutgers University, 01 Dec. 2007. Web. 21 Oct. 2015.
6. Geddes, A. (2006). Britain, France, and EU Anti-Discrimination Policy: The Emergence of an EU Policy Paradigm. In Special Issue: Policy Change and Discourse in Europe (pp. Pages 334-353).
7. Bendick, Marc, Jr; Egan, Mary Lou; Lofhjelm, Suzanne M.(2001)” Main content area Workforce diversity training: From anti-discrimination compliance to organizational development. (2001). InHuman Resource Planning.
8. J. Transnat’l, C. (2001). Anti-Discrimination Laws in Eastern Europe: Toward Effective Implementation.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.