Answer the following questions for chapters 10 to 13 from the book named Parkay, F.W., (2014). Becoming a Teacher Enhanced Pearson etext- -Access Card 10th edition. Pearson ISBN: 9780134016092
It will be completed as short essay responses.
1) List behaviors that research has found to be associated with effective teaching.
2)Explain when and how to use the instructional method of direct instruction.
3) What are the three steps you would use in “modeling” ?
4) Describe the unique characteristics of macro and micro level curriculum planning.
5) Describe the two types of academic standards most often prepared by state education agencies, local school districts, and professional associations.
6) Discuss what is meant by ” performance standards” and why they require teacher judgment.
7) What are three types of information teachers typically derive from classroom assessments?
8) Why is assessing students ‘ learning not a straightforward process?
9) What are the four “guiding principles ” professional educators should keep in mind when developing classroom assessments?
10) Describe ways in which the educational technology of the twenty- first century is likely to look in the classroom.
11) Describe one way in which educational technology might be used to promote inquiry-oriented learning among the students. ( Be certain to make clear what grade level and academic discipline you are discussing. Be certain, too, to emphasize use of powerful hypermedia that are interesting multifaceted, and relevant. ) Refer to ISTE standards.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.