Session Aims & Objectives
Aim: to ensure students know what is required to produce an outstanding dissertation
Objectives: by the end of the session students will understand:
• expectations of dissertation writing
• report structure
• essential elements of each section
• Process (formative) evaluation
Who are stakeholders? What stage or phase is the intervention in?
What element of process is significant?
Are there power issues?
How can the process be improved?
• Outcome (summative) evaluation
What are objectives? What baseline data is there?
Are there viable comparison groups?
Has the intervention delivered against its goals?
• Theories of action & logic models
Intervention may deliver impact but not via the logic intended
Any unintended outcomes?
• Realist evaluation
What are the significant contextual factors?
What is the history of this situation?
What mechanisms affect the outcomes?
• Title Page Abstract/Executive Summary (maximum 1 page)
• List of Figures and Tables
• Contents Page
1. Chapter 1 Introduction (roughly 2,000 words)
2. Chapter 2 Literature Review (roughly 5,000 words)
3. Chapter 3 Methodology / Research Design (roughly 2,500 words)
4. Chapter 4 Analysis / Results (roughly 4,000 words)
5. Chapter 5 Conclusions and Recommendations (roughly 2,500 words)
6. Chapter 6 Personal Reflection (roughly 1,250 words)
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.