Company is Samsung Galaxy Electronics
1. How does your company’s prices compare to competitors who sell the same or similar products? Overall, does your company’s prices seem high or low?
2. Do you think your company is basing their pricing mostly on cost (such as a cost-plus approach) or are other factors at play? Consider the concepts of prestige pricing in D’Antonio (2012) or value-based pricing mentioned in the Pearson tutorial.
3. Discuss at least three other pricing strategies from D’Antonio (2012), Paley (2006), or the Pearson tutorial and explain whether or not you think your company is using these strategies. Explain your reasoning, and remember to cite the sources where you read about the pricing strategies from in your answer.
* Paley, N. (2006). Chapter 10: Pricing for profits: Strategies to maintain premium prices and higher margins. Manager’s Guide to Competitive Marketing Strategies. Thorogood, London, GBR. [Ebrary]
* D’Antonio, L. (2012). Chapter 10: Pricing. In Bolland, E., & Fletcher, F. (Eds.). Solutions: Business Problem Solving. Abingdon, GBR: Ashgate Publishing Ltd.[Ebrary]
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.