As the human resources (HR) manager for a public organization, you are conducting a New Hire Orientation session for all new employees. As research for your orientation, you are writing a report about the functions of the organization, its strengths and weaknesses, and its mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- Choose a public organization, such as Target, McDonalds, Apple, etc., as the basis for this assignment. Be sure to choose an organization where the information needed to complete this assignment is publicly available and is easily accessible.
- Using research from at least three sources, develop a report that accomplishes the following tasks:
- Identify the company’s mission statement, vision statement, goals, objectives, and tactical plans.
- Explain how each of the four functions of management impacts the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Discuss the ethical implications of the organization’s policies and strategies with respect to market expansion, human capital management, and the environment.
- Conduct an internal and external assessment of the organization:
- Identify the organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats using SWOT analysis.
- Illustrate the organization’s product portfolio using a BCG Matrix.
- Analyze the internal and external environments using environmental scanning. Assess the organizational structure; the relationships and interactions among employees, management, and shareholders; market competitors; as well as the industry, national, and macro environments.
Support your responses using scholarly research from the Argosy University online library resources.
Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner. Your response should demonstrate ethical scholarship in appropriate and accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA); and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Write a 5–7-page report in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M1_A3.doc. For example, if your name is John Smith, your document will be named SmithJ_M1_A3.doc
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.