NOTE: You will be responsible for reading the story and addressing the questions in your paper and write an essay.
• Write at least three pages using MLA form
• Create paragraphs that are 7-10 sentences in length
• Include a Works Cited page
• Get evidence from the story and blend these quotes into your writing to support your analysis (do not merely paraphrase)
• Sparingly paraphrase and summarize—as needed
• Come up with your own ideas and views / use the Internet in a limited fashion
• Include at least one (1) secondary quote (from an outside source) about the story
• Compose your response offline and then upload to the Blackboard site after you have revised and proofread the writing
• DO NOT MERELY summarize but rather analyze
• Write objectively (no “I” “In my opinion” “you” and “we”)
Question to consider for “The Necklace“:
1. In “The Necklace,” discuss the role of envy in the story. Consider is Madame Loisel changes at the end of the story.
Please follow the link to “The Necklace”.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.