Aim: To Design teaching and learning materials, and to deliver them using an appropriate technology (4,500)
In this assessment, you should design some teaching and learning materials using an appropriate technology as a medium for delivery.
(Apply the major principles of pedagogy to the design of teaching and learning using an appropriate technology)
The following must be included in your hand-in.
1. Description of your target learner (This learning product is addressed to people who want to learn International Sign Language and are from European countries. Priority is given to educators and adults working on education of deaf adults).
2. The Learning objectives for the materials you have produced.
3. The learning materials. (Critically evaluate on-line learning materials and resources)
4. An assessment for the materials developed.
5. An evaluation of your work which should include:
- A discussion and justification of the pedagogical principles you have applied to the materials
- A judgement of the effectiveness of your materials.
- Justification of the chosen technology you have used for the delivery of the materials.
Critically appraise the suitability of these materials for their chosen educational setting.