1- In an introduction:
– You will briefly give information about the author (if we know who wrote the tale)
– You will give a short summary of the story
– You will announce your outline (the main themes you will develop in your presentation
– You will analyze and detail pertinent aspects of the tale (following the order you announce in your introduction)meaning you will develop a few angles/themes developed in the story (for example the theme of gender, animals, magic, social satire, use of colors, adjectives, etc. depending of the story)
– You may want to point out the cultural subtext of the tale (which elements make this tale German? etc)
– You will summarize your main points, and at the end pose a question to invite the listeners to think about another possible interpretation, or suggest further thinking/development.
Reading : Rumpelstiltskin: http://www.surlalunefairytales.com/rumpelstiltskin/index.html
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.