Senators from both political parties have expressed concerns over the re- cent Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreements effects on income inequality in the United States. Are their misgivings well founded? What are the theoretical justifications or refuta- tions for this proposed link between trade openness and income inequality, and what empirical results can be marshaled as evidence for and against your case?
Instructions: In a brief 1000 word essay, write a policy memo answering the question posed below. You answer should explain:
1. What model is best fit to address the policy question,
2. Reasons why the model is appropriate to address the question,
3. How the model can be used to answer the question, and what answer it gives,
4. Any empirical evidence on the predictions of the model that either confirm or refute the models predictions, and
5. Reasons why or conditions under which the assumptions of the model may be inappro- priate for this particular application.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.