View “Starbucks: Building Relationships With Coffee Growers.”
After watching the video, begin writing an essay (750-1,000 words) that is separated in three parts.
In the first part of your essay, address the following:
1. How does Dub Hay exemplify the definition of management?
2. Which of Henry Mintzberg’s 10 managerial roles does Dub Hay display in the video?
3. Which of Katz’s management skills are evident in this video?
4. In what way is Starbucks an open system? Explain your answer.
Show how Starbucks demonstrates/applies any three historical management theories. Use one theory from each of the following approaches: classical, behavioral, and modern management approaches.
Conclude the essay by discussing the following:
1. How you see the managerial roles, competencies, and skills reflected in your organization.
2. Two management theories being applied in your organization.
Use at least two academic references. Academic references include the textbook, the readings, or any article from the GCU Library. You may use information found online, but online encyclopedias (e.g., Wikipedia) and blogs do not count as academic references.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Refer to “Starbucks Management Grading Rubric” to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Do not exceed the word limit. For full credit, make sure that your Turnitin Similarity Index does not exceed 15%.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.