Every organization has learning challenges. What distinguishes the learning organization from a traditional organization is the use of strategic learning/training and performance assessment to overcome these challenges. For the Final Paper, you will place yourself in the role of a workplace educator who is proposing a program evaluation logic model to the leadership team of your organization that will accomplish a task or fix a problem.
Your Program Evaluation Proposal will be prepared using Microsoft Word and formatted according to APA style, as outlined It will include the sections outlined below:
- Title page
- Learning setting
- Organizational Mission Statement and Purposes (or Strategic Goals)
- Program Evaluation Proposal, which includes:
- Proposed Program Logic Model including:
- Assumptions (Employee Performance Problem or Issue)
- Inputs (at least four)
- Activities (at least four)
- Outputs (at least four)
- Outcomes (at least four)
- Impact (at least four)
- Use of Evaluation Results
- Timeline for Evaluation Cycle
For the Program Evaluation Proposal, refer to the Logic Model Development Program Implementation Template found in the appendix of the Kellogg Foundation Logic Model Development Guide, Using Logic Models to Bring Together Planning, Evaluation, and Action: Logic Model Development Guide. Item 4b should fit on one to two pages. A narrative should immediately follow item 4b that details and expands on each item found in the Logic Model as well as the remaining sections of the assignment.
Use at least two external sources in addition to the course text. Remember to cite all references according to APA style,
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be ten- to twelve-double-spaced pages in length (the may include the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must use at least three peer-reviewed articles and the class text as scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style,
- Must include a separate reference page
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.