1. What were your predictions of the reactions based on your calculations? Did the experimental results confirm or refute them?
2. Does the absolute value of ∆G indicate anything about the reaction rate?
3. Explain another way you could calculate a value for ∆G for each reaction. Be sure to indicate either which measurements you would have to make or, which numerical values you would need.
4. What does it mean if ∆G=0? Give an example.
5. One of the reactions should have been nonspontaneous. Explain what would happen if the reaction were written in the reverse direction.
6. How could a reaction that is non-spontaneous be changed so that it would become spontaneous in the direction written?