1. What were your predictions of the reactions based on your calculations? Did the experimental results confirm or refute them?
2. Does the absolute value of ∆G indicate anything about the reaction rate?
3. Explain another way you could calculate a value for ∆G for each reaction. Be sure to indicate either which measurements you would have to make or, which numerical values you would need.
4. What does it mean if ∆G=0? Give an example.
5. One of the reactions should have been nonspontaneous. Explain what would happen if the reaction were written in the reverse direction.
6. How could a reaction that is non-spontaneous be changed so that it would become spontaneous in the direction written?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.