Resource: Debate Paper Outline
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word debate paper in which you create a debate of a current event or other controversial topic and provide an analysis of arguments presented for both sides. Complete the following sections in the paper:
- Introduction: Introduce the issue that is the subject of the debate.
- Include a minimum of two but no more than four arguments for the pro and con sides of the debate.
- Evaluate any potential ethical, moral, or legal issues.
- Identify what you determined is the more persuasive argument.
- Reflect on the arguments presented and reveal your consensus.
- Base the conclusion solely on the pro and con arguments.
- Include a rebuttal of weaker arguments.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.