Global Warming refers to a continuing rise in the average temperature of Earth’s climate system. With respect to the causes there are two groups of global warming, and there is a great deal of controversy among these groups. One side argues that the current global warming is caused and accelerated by human actions. The other side argues that global warming is occurring only because of natural forces. However, there is great deal of controversy on the role of humans on global warming and climate change. One side argues that the current global warming is caused and accelerated by human actions. The other side insists that global warming is occurring only because of natural forces. As a student of physical geography, you need to investigate the arguments for and against the human-induced global warming, and come up with your own conclusion.
You will write a 4-5 pages (excluding the reference page) article on the role of humans in the global warming and climate change.
While writing this article, pay attention to the following guideline:
You should address the ongoing global warming arguments in the books and journals found at the school library. Specifically, you are required to refer at least 2 books and 2 recent academic journals (making a minimum of 4 bibliographic sources) from library alone. Your paper should be structured in to 4 or more subsections. For instance, a typical paper could follow the follow the following format (as an example):
1. Introduction (which specifies the background, purpose/objective, and outline of the paper),
2. Argument 1 (Natural Causes). You will discuss hard facts supporting the validity of Natural Causes),
3. Argument 2 (Human Causes). You will discuss hard facts supporting the validity of Human Causes),
4. Conclusions, (Here, you will summarize and judge whether argument 1 or 2 make more believable in your evaluation)
1.This is a science paper, and focus on hard facts. There is no need to include fantasies and illusions.
2. The paper is about the causes of global warming: it is not about climate change, not about ozone depletion, not about other problems that has little to do with your topic
3. Think of half a page for intro, about 1 0.5 page of arguments for human and nature each, and finally about 0.5 page for conclusion. Slightly longer or shorter length is also ok.
4. A paragraph should not be very long. A typical paragraph focus on one theme, and consists of 5 to 7 sentences.
5. Lets say, you have identified about 3 main (key) causes of global warming due to human factors. Give a separate paragraph for each, which will make it three paragraphs for the human induced global warming. About the same is applicable for the nature-induced causes.
6. Make sure to cite the sources within paragraphs.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.