For your assignment this week you are to write a paper of at least four pages that addresses the pollution created by transportation, contaminated water, and solid waste. Your paper should contain the following information:
- Begin with an analysis of the economics of this type of pollution, including a discussion of the externalities associated with mobile source pollution.
- Next, discuss some of the current policies that regulate mobile source pollution.
- Finally, discuss at least 3 possible reforms to the current system. Note which you believe have the greatest potential to decrease transportation pollutants and why you feel this way.
- Water Pollution
- Begin with a discussion surrounding the nature of the current water pollution problem, including a discussion of sources of contamination and types of pollutants.
- Next, discuss some of the water pollution control policies active within the U.S. today.
- Finally, discuss some of the efficiency and cost-effectiveness issues described in the book surrounding the treatment of polluted water.
- Managing Waste
- Begin with an evaluation of waste disposal costs and how economics plays a major role in the determination of these costs.
- Next, discuss at least 2 ways in which economic incentives can help decrease the global waste problem (hint: read Exercise 19.4 and 19.5 in your text).
- Finally, discuss efficient recycling and its potential to decrease the generation of waste within the U.S.
Your paper should include an introduction with a developed thesis statement to set up the paper, as well as a concluding paragraph that sums up your discussion. Additionally, your assignment must be at least four double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference page) and be formatted according to APA (6th ed.) style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. You must use your text and at least three additional scholarly sources to provide sufficient detail of the topics listed above. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, located within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.