Locate a social studies textbook used in a classroom today. Analyze its contents in the following areas:
- Topics covered in comparison to the definition of social studies;
- Authentic activities beyond simply reading the chapters and answering the questions;
- Integration of other subject areas (art, writing, math);
- Assessments, both formal and authentic; and
- Opportunities for content reading strategies and comprehension (reciprocal teaching, vocabulary, photos with captions, headings, etc.)
Write an essay of 750-1,000-words with your findings and suggestions for making the text accessible to all learners, including English language learners, special education students, and struggling readers.
Use the GCU Library to research a minimum of 4-5 peer-reviewed articles that can be used in support of your content.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.