Resource: Adverse Trend and Data Management Grading Criteria
Identify an adverse trend (across multiple patients) that could occur within your organization.
Part I: Flow Chart
Create a flow chart or step-by-step guide identifying how you will collect, review, and apply data to make a decision that will affect patient care in general.
· Identify the steps you will take to collect, review, and apply data to make a decision that will affect patient care.
· List the type and source of information needed in each step.
· Identify the technologies used in each step.
Part II: Paper
Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper explaining the flow chart or step-by-step guide.
· Describe how you may become aware of the trend in question and why you would want to investigate further.
· Describe the data you would need to collect, the source(s), and why you would need this data.
· Describe the data collection methods you would use and why.
· Describe how the data would affect your response to the adverse trend.
· Explain how you will use the technology in each step.
· Describe any regulatory, legal, and ethical issues related to the use of data and the technologies used.
Include at least three peer-reviewed references, and develop an APA-formatted reference page.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Attach the flow chart and reference page as appendices to the paper.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.