Question：ANALYSIS ON THE WORK-LIFE BALANCES ISSUES IN CHINESE PUBLIC FIRMS:
MEASURING AND MANAGING THE IMPACT OF CHINESE YINGCHOU CULTURES
Your second assignment in this course is to complete the Methodology and Structure sections of your research proposal.
Your assignment should be around 1,500 words (excluding reference list). It should be submitted in paper copy to the departmental office on Monday 14th December by 4p.m. Please make sure that you have submitted the work to Turnitin in advance of the submission, facilities to do so will be provided on the assessment page of Vision.
This assignment, in conjunction with the first assignment, forms your complete research proposal, and it will serve as your map to your dissertation and should contain the follow sections:
1. Research Philosophy. In which philosophical paradigm are you rooting your dissertation [Lecture 3]
2. Data Collection Methods How are you getting your data and what data collection tools are you using [Lectures 4-6 & 8]
3. Data Analysis Techniques. How are you going analyse your data when you have collected it [Lectures 7 & 9 and Tutorials 6 & 7]
4. Ethical Issues [Lecture 10]
5. Structure of final work. What will be the final structure of your dissertation look like, e.g. draft chapter headings, other main sections to your work, etc.? [Reflect back on Lecture 1]
N.B. Please remember that the Methodology section should be heavily referenced, drawing on general methodology textbooks, books that focus on particular data collection methods and analysis techniques and ethics, and loads of journal articles. Now, of course you will be asking how many references are required. The answer is as many as necessary… however, again, at least 20 to 30.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.