- Give the reader brief information about the area of measurement.
- Talk about what is the difficulty of measurement
- What are you proposing?
- Give the reader a roadmap through you paper.
- Background (literature review, previous work)
- Find who worked on this area b4.
- Describe the work that has been done previously in a timely manner.
- Object oriented Metrics
- What are the object oriented metrics?
Since object oriented systems are of a different nature than other systems such functional or AI systems, there is a need for developing oo measure that address the specific character of such features.
- Describe them
- Has any of them been related to software science
- Has there been any evaluation for oo metrics
- Why oo is different than other systems.
- New model
- What is your idea?
- Can you give an example?
- How does your idea compares to other models/ideas?
- Can describe your idea in drawing? (can you draw it?)
- Is your model related to or based on other models
- Evaluation (example: new measure for OO design)
- Did you evaluate the effect of your idea?
- Did you evaluate based on a criteria or example that has been used by others (good thing to do)?? Or are you using a totally new example?
- How is your idea is different from others?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages of using and/or applying your idea?
- Can you present the negatives of the other models that were positively addressed by yours?
What are the remaining thoughts on your model/idea? Is there anything that you would like to add to the idea in the future?