I have completed STEPS 1-5. Begin at #6 through 13 and do timeline which the current paper is attached and my company that I am doing is Deloitte. Read instructions carefully.
In this final assignment, you will design a total rewards program based on an existing organization that you have studied earlier in the course or, with the instructor’s permission, a different organization.
Before creating the final projected total rewards program, you will have conducted a research project in which you have obtained thorough and detailed information about organizational goals, objectives, and challenges. In addition, you will have obtained information about the current monetary and non-monetary rewards and work environment of the organization and the challenges or changes (such as expansions, downsizing, changes of services or products) the organization anticipates. You will have also designed metrics to evaluate the total rewards program.
In the final paper, you will provide the research findings in a report of at least 10 pages plus a title page, reference page, and appendix documents including implementation timeline and metrics. Provide at least eight sources (in APA format) in a reference list and respective in-text citations. Please be sure to use topic headings and include the following:
1. Provide a Title Page in Academic Format
2. Give the Introduction and Purpose for the Paper
3. Summarize and describe the organization, including its capabilities, key goals, objectives, challenges, values, and core competencies required for success.
4. Demonstrate your knowledge of the total rewards model by describing the current total rewards philosophy of the organization and its three categories of offerings.
5. Identify and describe the segmentation of the workforce (drawing up our study of how to differentiate employee groups depending on their drivers, such as flexible schedules, growth potential, desire for demonstrating individual expertise or team success, low obligation and easy income, or high obligation and high income).
6. Describe further the current requisite capabilities of the organization and the competencies (knowledge, skills, and abilities) of the employees and, in your opinion, an analysis of whether the current needs will change given the issues faced by the organization.
7. Recommend changes to the total rewards program, along with specific plans, including plans for communicating the changes and metrics that should be used by the organization to evaluate the success of the new program.
8. Present the justification for your recommendations.
9. Assess and discuss the risks of not implementing the program and the opportunities the program will give the organization.
10. Provide your metrics for evaluating the total rewards program and share why you chose the ones you did.
Metrics I have chosen for my paper and should be used.
Conforming to change
Companies will face leadership gaps as the millennials will make up half of the workforce now and in the future as they prefer a collaborative work environment.
Measures: Individual efficiency can be measure through team assessments as well as through individual work goals during performance appraisals.
Since millennials make up a large portion in the work place when such employees decide to leave a company it cost any where from $15,000 – 20,000 to obtain to recruit a replacement. Best to create a culture that allows them to be innovative, engage and motivate them to do their best work.
Measure: Analyze the websites being used to advertise job positions and discard websites that has a low volume of applicants applying.
11. Present a general explanation for the timeline for implementation in the paper AND as an appendix to the paper (submitted as a separate assignment). You may refer to the implementation task list and timeline in the paper and share that it is in the appendix but submitted as a separate assignment.
12. Describe your conclusions and a summary of knowledge gained about total rewards through the activity.
13. Reference Page (with at least eight scholarly sources)
Timeline for Implementation
To supplement the final paper, you will develop an action plan for implementing the recommendations for the total rewards program. You are encouraged to use a Gantt chart or Pert or similar graphic to display a timeline and the interdependence or sequence of the activities.
Be sure to include how you will collect the data for each metric and how you will set the targeted goal for each metric.
A good action plan contains
specific and quantifiable steps
the order in which those steps are to be taken
the individuals responsible for each step
the individuals responsible for overall segments as applicable
the required resources for each step; and
the funding sources as applicable
The timeline adds to the presentation/paper and aids in the identification of success measures and issues/problems encountered and overcome.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.