2. Discuss the relevance of the selected topic to an understanding of multiculturalism or the application of the topic in multicultural counseling.
3. The final paper must be 10–12 pages (not including the title page, abstract page, or reference pages).
4. The paper must include a minimum of 10 peer-reviewed and academic journal resources. Academic journals can be easily accessed through Liberty University’s online library. A librarian is available to assist online students. The articles should be dated within the past 5 years.
5. Remember that information from generic websites (e.g., Wikipedia, About.com) will not count towards the minimum of 10 sources required in the paper. Rely on peer-reviewed resources easily accessed through Liberty University’s online library.
6. Do not include pictures, charts, or graphs in the final paper.
7. Most of the paper was completed over the term. You should have a title page and abstract from previous modules/weeks. The annotated bibliography should not be pasted in the paper. However, the annotated bibliography should offer the information and sources that you may use in the paper.
8. The required components that must be included in the paper:
• Title page
• Abstract page
• Body of 10–12 pages
• Reference page
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.