Consider the idea of the “resource curse.” Find an example of a state that has a resource, and discuss whether or not that resource has “cursed” the state or not. Tell us where you gather your information to support your point.
Guidelines for Discussion Posts and Replies
- Write in complete sentences with no abbreviations.
- Be thoughtful in your statements and back up what you have to say. It isn’t enough to say “I agree/disagree with….” You have to explain why, and your reasons cannot simply be “because I think so.”
- Incorporate information from the readings and lectures into your posts. This demonstrates that you have a grasp of the subject.
- You must cite all outside information that you use. If you use any dates, or numbers, or discussions of events, you must cite the source of that information. Cite like this: (“Suicide Blast Kills 10 in Istanbul” by Erin Cunningham in The Washington Post, January 12, 2016).
- Your grade for each post will be based on how well you do these things. For more detailed information, click on the “Discussion Board” link on the left hand side of the home page for the BbLearn shell for this class. At the top of the page you will see the “Grading Rubric for Discussion Posts” which clearly lays out how the grades are determined.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]