1. Identify and describe the five covert dimensions that must be addressed by a successful change agent.
2. What are the five principal manifestations, or places to look for, covert processes?
3. Identify nine typical covert issues found in work groups.
4. Identify and describe the 4 M’s of symbolic communication.
5. Identify and describe the five keys for engaging the covert processes.
6. What are the four approaches that help ensure success when you prepare to put anything on-the-table for open engagement? Briefly describe how each of these approaches work.
7. Identify and describe three types of interventions that can be chosen to confront beliefs in a focal system’s prism.
8. What are the purposes of reframing interventions? What are the abilities needed to understand another’s frame? What are the six principles of reframing?
9. Identify and describe the eight factors that help define the way an organization’s political system operates.
10. What are the three primary reasons that something remains covert? What are the major steps for addressing covert processes?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.