I want the Issue in the Case Study to be Managers who aren’t prepared to manage, whether they were young supervisors who were thrown into the position to manage and/or they haven’t developed good managerial skills because they haven’t been properly trained.
Find an article addressing bad management to refer to and also pull from the Module Required Readings I have attached
The Case Study will focus on a historic or current leadership issue in your discipline or major. You will discuss and assess the leadership issue. The case study issue will lead to the Research Paper where you will develop a plan to resolve the issues identified. The purpose of the case study is to identify leadership issues related to a public safety event. The more issues you identify with leader(s) involved of the event, the easier the Research Paper will be.
Do the following:
- Make sure the case study is leadership based and not just a problem
- Select a public safety event which you will use as a lens through which you will assess applicable leadership issues associated with the actions leaders took in response to the event.
- Incorporate the course materials into your assessment of leadership issues
Avoid the following:
- Selecting an organization as the subject of your Case Study (remember to pick a public safety event)
- Conducting an organizational assessment (don’t confuse an organizational with leadership assessment)
- Identifying technical, management and/or organizational deficiencies and describing them as leadership issues (refer Module 2, especially Table 2.1, to identify true leadership issues)
- Attempting to solve the problems identified in your case study here (save all of that for the research paper)
The body of the Case Study shall be 6-8 pages, excluding other material such as the cover page, table of contents, graphics and tables, and references. The paper shall be presented in APA (6th edition) format, all margins shall be 1”, 12 point font, and be in either Arial or New Times Roman font style. In the following descending order of preference, information sources must be either peer-reviewed articles, government reports, or other sources approved by your instructor. Internet information sources from other than authoritative sources are discouraged. See the Case Study grading rubric for more information
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.