Following is a description of the final project for ECO-111. The project has several parts, which are interrelated.
Note to Student: You will need to do research to complete this project. Be sure to document your sources properly—do not merely copy tables or material from other sources and present them as your own. Your mentor has the option of running any of your activities through originality-checking software. Also, Wikipedia is not an acceptable research source. You will be penalized for using it. Suggestions are given in the activity for acceptable research sources.
- Select two large macroeconomies (economies of two large countries).
- For each economy, obtain the information below on an annual basis for the last 10 years. The information can normally be obtained from the Web site of the central bank of the country or the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Web site. Record the data and the percent changes and growth rates where applicable.
- GDP and GDP growth rate
- Exchange rate
- Inflation rate
- Interest rate on short-term government debt
- Unemployment rate
- Trade deficit
- Describe the trends in each variable. What do they mean for the economic conditions in each country? Contrast the trends between the two countries. Write 1 to 2 paragraphs (100 to 200 words) per variable.
- Describe the strengths and weaknesses that you see in these economies, based on these variables. Write 1 to 3 paragraphs of analysis total (100 to 300 words).
- What conclusions can you draw from your analysis? Write a minimum of 3 paragraphs (300 words). Draw from all that you have learned in this course for this part of the final project.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.