To prepare for this week’s learning Activity, review the following video by Dr. Mate in addition to this week’s assigned Reading:
- Democracynow.org. (2010, February 15th). Dr. Gabor Mate: When the body says no: Understanding the stress-disease on the stress-disease connection. Retrieved from http://www.democracynow.org/2010/2/15/dr_gabor_mat_when_the_body
Proceed with the week’s learning Activity by doing the following:
Part 1: Interview a person whom you know to learn about stress and coping. For the interview, ask the following two questions:
- What are your top three stressors (worries)?
- How do you cope with your stressors?
Part 2: Complete the following in 1–2 pages:
- Summarize your interviewee’s responses to the two questions.
- Refer directly to the textbook or another credible source and discuss the effects a person’s response to a stressor and method of coping can have on his or her mental health.
- Explain how the interviewee or an individual can learn to cope with stressors in a healthy manner that may lead to more positive effects.
Submitting Your Learning Activity
Complete the Unit 5 Learning Activity Template. Complete the document in 1–2 pages, using APA writing style, and save it in a location with your first and last name in the title.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.