MODULE SIX – Review Worksheet
This assignment evaluates lecture and textbook understanding; use those resources to answer the 10 questions below in at least two solid sentences each. Work must be written in your own words and adhere to proper mechanics, grammar, and spelling. Specifics about grading can be found in the associated rubric, located in the Course Information folder.
- What are some ways in which “soil is the core of civilization?”
From the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSRmFSKBypI
- What are some characteristics of industrial farming?
From the video http://youtu.be/04T23houM4s
- What are three specific locations of diminishing soil quantity and quality that the article presents, and what is the consequence of each?
From the National Geographic article found in the Module Resources folder
- What is soil?
- What factors are needed for “best” soil and plant growth?
- What is “soil erosion” and “soil desertification” and how does each one happen?
- What are the three major practices that cause soil degradation?
- What was the “green revolution” and how does it relate to food production?
- What are three consequences of industrial-style animal farming?
- What are three contributing factors to rises in the price of food commodities?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.