Please write a page of primary source analysis essay within the question below.
Primary source 1: http://germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/sub_document.cfm?document_id=775
Primary source 2: http://teachers.sduhsd.net/tpsocialsciences/world_history/world_war1/remarque.htm
1. What type of source is it? (newspaper article, map, letter, film, etc.)
2. When was it created?
3. Where was it created?
4. Who created it?
1. What is the authors place in society? (profession, status, class, gender, ethnicity, etc.) . 2. How might the factors listed in the question above shape the authors perspective in this
3. Why do you think the author created this source and what form does it have? A documents purpose and form (e.g.legal opinion, prohibition, instruction manual) will affect the sorts of material it contains and might cause a systematic bias.
4. Does the author have an argument? If so, what is it?
5. Who is the intended audience for this source? What does this suggest about the point of view reflected in the document?
6. How might the intended audience shape the perspective of this source?
7. How do author, audience, purpose, and form relate to the event or phenomenon that the
document describes? Was the author in a position to have reliable knowledge of the event or phenomenon? Does the form permit accurate reporting? Does the author have any reason to avoid telling the truth as he or she saw it?
1. Under what specific historical circumstances was this source created?
2. What larger historical events, processes, or structures might have influenced this text? 3. Is this source consistent with what you know about the historical record from that time? Content of the Source
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.