BHS420 – Quantitative Reasoning
Module 4 – SLP
For this module of your SLP, you can use an article you used in a previous module’s SLP paper, or choose a different one. The article must be no more than 5 years old. The article must include one or more of the inferential statistical procedures that you learned about in this module (that is, a t-test or ANOVA).
Begin by providing the reference for the article, in proper format.
Write an introductory paragraph that includes a reminder of what your topic is.
Introduce and briefly describe the study in one paragraph.
Then identify the following:
• Null and alternative hypothesis
• Sampling procedures
• Independent and Dependent Variable/s
• Alpha level
• Outcome (significant results, or fail to reject null hypothesis)
What 2 questions would you like to ask the researcher about the results?
If you were designing your own study about this topic, what would your independent variable be?
What would your dependent variable be?
What would you expect to find? For example: males will be more likely to exercise than females … something related to your own topic.
ASSIGNMENT EXPECTATIONS: Please read before completing assignments.
• Copy the actual assignment from this page onto the cover page of your paper (do this for all papers in all courses).
• Assignment should be approximately 2 pages in length (double-spaced).
• Please use major sections corresponding to the major points of the assignment, and where appropriate use sub-sections (with headings).
• Remember to write in a Scientific manner (try to avoid using the first person except when describing a relevant personal experience).
• Quoted material should not exceed 10% of the total paper (since the focus of these assignments is on independent thinking and critical analysis). Use your own words and build on the ideas of others.
• When material is copied verbatim from external sources, it MUST be properly cited. This means that material copied verbatim must be enclosed in quotes and the reference should be cited either within the text or with a footnote.
• Use of peer-reviewed articles is required.
• Credible professional sources are used (for example, government agencies, nonprofit organizations, academic institutions, scholarly journals). Wikipedia is not acceptable.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.