Formal Business Briefing Report
This is not a referenced document as the information in the contents is fictitious.
There is NO references list or in text referencing!
You may however need to do some background reading in order to make your information more realistic.
Choose ONE of the following topics; write a business briefing report based on the given template:
- Product launch: any product, can be based on real or totally contrived
Staffing? Customer needs? Advertising? Launch event?
- Merger: Can be from real companies. (For example: McDonalds merge with Baskin Robbins, what will happen?)
Staffing? Re-location? Marketing? Culture?
- Brand name change: Name only! Can be from real companies. (For example: McDonalds change their name to Macdonalds…something like that)
Staffing? Marketing? Customers?
- Change of management or government: any industry/workplace, but NOT a country.
Staffing? Re-location? Culture? Management styles?
The report should have:
- Name of fictitious company or business.
- Which topic and why?
- Ideas of the present situation.
- How will staff be affected?
- What is the cause and effect?
- What needs to be reported and why?
- Predictions and solutions?
- Must outline: action plan
TEMPLATE to help structure your report:
As it is intended for a company or business you may use appropriate fictitious decorative stationery like watermarks, company logos, letterheads etc.
Purpose Statement (broad statement)
Methodology – brief statement on type of research undertaken. Where & how research was conducted
Summary of Findings (main points)
Conclusion (concluding statement about findings)
[Less than 200 words]
Summary of main points
[± 100 words]
Context and issues:
What are the issues?
How did the situation arise?
Who is involved?
Who will be affected?
Do you need to do some background research?
What is happening now? Who is involved?
What will happen next?
Be honest and direct
Pros and cons
Analysis and critique
Detailed and informed
Readers’ needs important
Ethical and other considerations
Substantiate with evidence and facts
Plan of action/s
[± 800 words]
Conclusion and Recommendations
Sum up your findings
Advice and suggestions
What advice have you given staff?
Are the recommendations clear and direct?
[± 100 words]
Any added material like graphics, charts, tables etc.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.