The review must be about a new drug release on the market or about a drug being recalled because of potential dangers or side effects. Remember an article review is both a summary and an evaluation of another writer’s article. Understanding the main points and arguments of the article is essential for an accurate summation. Logical evaluation of the article’s main theme, supporting arguments and implications for further research is an important element of a review.
Here are a few guidelines for writing an article review. Your journal article review is written for a reader (e.g. your supervisor, lecturer or tutor) who is knowledgeable in the discipline and is interested not just in the coverage and content of the article being reviewed, but also in your critical assessment of the ideas and argument that are being presented by the author.
1. Typed paper (1 no more than 2 pages) doubled spaced; Times Roman 12 pt. – Microsoft Word only; 1 inch margins – See Course Syllabus for an example.
2. Paraphrase the article-Do not Plagiarize.
3. Cite where article was retrieved and attached a copy of the article to the summary in a PDF file or you can copy the original article in a Word document. If you copy the document in a Word document, please remove all of the symbols, etc. from the article after posting it in a Word document. Do not provide any links to the, the summary and article must be attached.
4. Dates when Medical Articles are due is listed on the “Course Schedule.”
5. All drug articles (summary and original article) must be submitted under the menu tab labeled “Drug Articles” in the particular article as an attachment. Do not copy and paste the article summary in the submission block. The article (summary and original article) must be submitted as an attachment. If articles are copied and pasted in the submission block, no credit will be given.
6. On January 25, 2016 all articles will appear in Blackboard – the particular tabs will appear under “Drug Articles” for submission. Please pay careful attention to the due date of each article. No Drug Article will be accepted late after the due date, and no article will be accepted if sent via the instructor E-mail no exception.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.