This essay should be a persuasive essay of 10-12 pages that takes a stand on an issue related to the theme of the course (sports and society). Your essay will analyze the issue and propose a detailed solution to the problem.
You will need to spend some time in your essay outlining the problem. The amount of space will be determined by your choice of problem. How much do your readers know about the problem? How many groups or interests are involved? How long has the problem existed? How urgent is the problem?
As you develop your body paragraphs, you need to think not only about the problem, but also the solution or set of solutions. What is the first step? What is the most expedient solution? What is the solution that is most acceptable to all or most in the audience?
You must have a clear thesis, you should argue your points persuasively, and you should anticipate the opposition’s arguments and try to counter them in your essay. Your sources must be carefully documented in APA format, and your essay must be accompanied by a title page, an abstract, and a list of References. These requirements do not count toward the required page length.
If the final draft of your Research Project is not uploaded to both Blackboard and Chalk and Wire by the due date, you will receive a zero.
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to apply what you have learned in this course and should include several of the following course objectives:
(*indicates General Education Learning Outcome for “Communication”)
• Locate, evaluate, and integrate relevant information from print and electronic sources;
• Critically read and respond to texts;
• Demonstrate an awareness of audience, purpose, and genre for oral and written work;*
• Demonstrate oral presentation skills, including the use of appropriate verbal and non-verbal skills;*
• Convey information–text, data, and images–purposefully and effectively through a variety of methods;*
• Apply process-writing techniques to a semester-long research project;
• Follow the conventions of standard English including grammar spelling, punctuation, and mechanics;*
• Reference information ethically and appropriately.*
Criteria for evaluation:
• Analysis: explanation of the subject and clearly identified thesis statement that forecasts your essay’s main ideas, which will be supported by specific evidence in the body of the essay
• Organization: essay is coherently organized around a controlling idea, with individual paragraphs that include identifiable topic sentences and material related to topics
• Engagement with source material: using quotes and paraphrase in a balanced way, attaching source material to your own words and thoughts and demonstrating ongoing analysis of this material, carefully balancing the use of all sources; APA References page
• Readability: use of proper standards for a formal essay; appropriate citational form for both in-text citations and References entries; grammar, mechanics, spelling, etc.; mistakes found by careful editing, such as run-ons, fragments, subject-verb agreement, etc.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.