• All assignments must be word-processed using an academic font, size 12, and double-spaced, on A4 paper. Pages must be numbered.
• Essays must not exceed the maximum word-length stipulated. Please refer to -the – PGT Student handbook on penalty for exceeding word limit.
• In addition to the text, the wordcount should include quotations and footnotes. The following are excluded from the word count: candidate no., title, course title, preliminary pages, bibliography and appendices.
• A bibliography of all the references you have used in your assignment should be included at the end of your assignment. (Guidelines on Citing and Referencing are given in –the PGT Student handbook.)
• Your candidate number, the date, the module title and the title of the assignment should be clearly written on the front page. An example front sheet is on page 40 of the PGT Student Handbook.
To provide students with an opportunity to develop skills in research practice, concept development and academic writing using desk research and academic journal articles. The aim of this assignment is to ensure that learners hold the ability to develop critical arguments using academic research materials.
Consumption is not necessarily always a transaction but as Holbrook & Hirschman (1982) states in their article if seen from experiential perspective it “is phenomenological in spirit and regards consumption as a primarily subjective state of consciousness with a variety of symbolic meanings, hedonic responses, and aesthetic criteria” (p. 132).
• Your assignment task is to critically examine the above view on consumption, in relations to digital marketing.
• The literature review should demonstrate the extensive research that you have undertaken.
• You should use only peer-to-peer reviewed academic journal articles however you can use examples from reputed news websites and books.
Guideline for the Assignment
• Your introduction should explain clearly the lead argument/s and what/how you are going to do the assignment.
• You assignment should have cover page (think of an appropriate title for the assignment), contents page, appropriate referencing (refer to your handbook), and clear & logical structure.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.